Quincy and Caesar...

..are our two large Standard Poodles, AKC registered, with a smattering of champions in their family trees. They pass on a solid, healthy foundation to their puppies. With three children and plenty of room on our small farm, our puppies are well socialized and exposed to many different things in life to make them an adaptable and easy going puppy, ready for anything life brings their way. They go for rides in the car, they are taken out in public, they go swimming at the park, and they get groomed. As a veterinary technician, I am able to make sure they get the best of medical care. This combination of environment and genetics makes for a wonderful family pet. We still hear from owners of past litters and we have yet to have any issues with any of our pups. They will be sold with a puppy contract, limited AKC registration, food sample, heartworm sample pack, medical record and a mom-scented toy. Email me for more details if you are interested in future litters. Litter planned for DECEMBER 2008!!

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Last Years Puppies



Two pictures of puppies from last years litter....enjoying life in their new homes. If you want references from past owners, they are always available....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi I just wanted more information about your location and if you have a free standing web site. I am not interested in getting a puppy at this time but as a "dog walker" people ask me about where to find a good breeder. I have had the best time working with a "pup" who came from you. His name is now Bijou but I think he came as Guss ? Anyway he is amazing! I met him and his owner while walking another Stand Poodle and could not stop fawning over him. He is sooo tall, pure black and just a big loveable smart amazing dog. You are doing a great job. I would love to pass your informaion on to friends if you could write to me that would be great or just give your main web site information if there is more than this blog- which is great- I just wanted to find out more.

Mary said...

Hi Amy. I am just now seeing your comment. If you want to email me, (use the link in the sidebar) we can talk more. I only have the blog, no website. I don't have any way of contacting you through the blog except to reply to your post. Did you know Bijou in MD or PA?